What is a Contemporary Kitchen?
Key aspects of a Contemporary Kitchen
- Open floor plan
- Cabinetry with clean lines
- No visible hardware on cabinetry
- Splashes of colour coming from accessories, not furniture
- Focus on use of stone, glass and stainless steel
- Large amount of storage so gadgets and ingredients are not on show
- Miniature spotlights used where overhead cabinetry has glass fronts
- Soft closing doors on cabinetry
Thinking of a contemporary kitchen?
Search this site
Where are we?
Cucina Kitchens Ltd
Box Trees Art & Craft Centre
Tel: 01564 783007
Free car parking adjacent to the showroom and a great cafe at Box Trees Farm for you to enjoy.
Here is one of Cucina's project completions showing how both contemporary and traditional styles can complement each other well.